We are Swakopmund’s trusted nanny agency for the placement of quality childcare and housekeeping and senior care professionals.
We pride ourselves on our selective recruitment process. All our dedicated staff are carefully screened and chosen specifically for your requirement. We only accept babysitters, nannies, nanny housekeepers and senior citizen care givers who meet high expectations and criteria in terms of experience and qualifications.
We conduct in-depth interviews with each candidate and carefully match the profiles of clients with the profiles of nannies, housekeepers or senior caregivers. Every candidate is asked to come to the office and interviewed. They are asked to complete an application form providing details and information about their experience, qualifications and employment history.
• The identity of each nanny ( VALID IDENTIFICATIONS ONLY )
• The validity of the Certificate of Conduct from the Namibian Police.
• At least two references to confirm the competence and suitability of each candidate.
• Our nannies undergo a serious work ethic training workshop.
• They receive a basic First Aid training.
• Our nannies are trained on the importance and best practices of hygiene.
• Age appropriate games and activities.
• Nutrition and Menu planning.
We put forward nannies, housekeepers and senior caregivers only for positions which they are suited by experience and personality. We provide full and relevant information to both prospective candidates and clients. We respect the confidentiality of our clients. We provide our clients with a detailed file of potential candidates. We organise a personal interview between clients and our staff at our office.